My autobiography

Hi!

My name is Constanza Neira. I´m 22 years old, and I studying Archaeology in a University of Chile.
Some things about me: I am from Ramadillas, a rural town in the region of Bio-Bio, but currently I live in Melipilla and travel to the Univerity in public transport. I live only with my mother in a small house, but with a big garden and this makes us very happy.  

I would like to specialese in rock art, because is a very important topic to know about societies of the past. But now, I work hard to achieve this. In the time free I like to do outdoor activities, like hiking, boulder, treking and camping, this is very fun, because the nature is amazing and surprising. I dont like to watch series, because I think it is a waste of time, for this I need good recomendations towatch series or movies. 

Good bye, see you soon!! 





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

How to be "Team Human" in the digital future.

My Career; Anthropology