My Career; Anthropology


Hello again, today I will talk to you why I chosse my programme carrear.
when I was a kid, I wanted to be a fire woman, because I have always liked the action, but also I like to play with dirt.  However, the first idea changes with the time, and I wanted to be a agronomist, because the plants and the earth it was my passion. None of this happened.

Then, when I was in high school, I didn´t know what I wanted to study, so I chose the programme that included the study of the society, and my options were social work, sociology, and psycology. Finally I chose Antropology with mention in Archaeology, because I liked to study the past society through the different lines of evidences available, like a propetty, lithics or rock art, and I can mix it with my girl games, because the archaeological practices takes place in the field, when excavate the earth, and found cultural materials, like the projectile point in the picture.

This career attracted me, because I can mix two thing I like so much: the study of the past society and my games when I was a kid.



The university of Chile, always was my fisrt option, because the programs are interesting, and I learned a lot through semester. Finally, I would like to work in Patagonia, specifically in Aysen in some museum or university.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, how cute that you can mix your taste for knowing about past societies and your games of the kid :D

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

How to be "Team Human" in the digital future.