The Country I wouldlike to visit

The country that I would like visit is Noruega, because the aurora borealis a phenomenon that i have to know before I died jaja. I don't know so much of the culture or system political of the country, because it only a dream and maybe when i work in the future and I can save money for the travel, I will investigate more of the country, for now only I know is that the weather is cold,and that they have one of the most good education systems of the wourld.


If I can ever travel to Norway, I will try to stay there for at least one year. And maybe I can also study or just work in some institution that develops archeology, because this part of the world, as everyone knows by the Vikings series, had a great development of past cultures and would be entertaining for me to understand and learn more about this culture .


Resultado de imagen para aurora boreal


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

How to be "Team Human" in the digital future.

My Career; Anthropology