My Futere Job

Hi, today I will talk about a job that I would like to have in the future.

In the future, I would like to have two jobs that can be combined. I would like to be a professor in some university because I believe that I have pedagogical abilities and because I believe that in the future the pedagogy in archeology should be refocused, mainly because the teachers of today dont renew the methods of teaching. Also, I would like to work in some institution, maybe in the Centro de Investigación de la Patagonia, because I really love this place.

I think that for both jobs I should take postgraduate studies. For the first, focus on some program that is education and teaching methods, to know how the pedagogy is currently developed, and for the second, perhaps a program that includes two areas: taphonomy and zooarchaeology, because in the Centro de Investigación there are no researchers in this área, so I think it would be a contribution for me and for the institution.

Beyond the monetary rewards. Being a teacher I think it's very rewarding, because you're helping different people, and I believe that the practice in pedagogy is the key to develop all the abilities of the students. In the second job, the reward is immediate for me, because only being in the south is enough.

These jobs I would like to have, but maybe I only have one or maybe none.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

How to be "Team Human" in the digital future.

My Career; Anthropology