CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello again, today I will write about what changes I would make to my study program.

Well, I study Anthropology with mention in Archaeology and recently a group of teachers modified the study plan. However, I believe that the changes they made will generate a very large academic overload. 
Although, the content of the subjects is the correct one for the development of the career, these are very difficult. For that reason I think that I would leave the old subjects that were difficult but I could combine them with less academic load. These changes would be appropriate with the 5 year duration of the career and it would not mean that the new students will become machines of knowledge.
In relation to the buildings, I think it's necessary to remodel the old classrooms, libraries and bathrooms, as well as include more structures that are inclusive to all people who wish to study in this faculty. This is essential so that students can count on safe and comfortable areas to study in the university.
I also believe that it's necessary to include more technology, to improve laboratories with more and better technological tools, to enable spaces only for the use of computers or tables and also in classrooms, because often we don't even have radios or speakers to listen to videos that the professors want to show us.
Finally, I believe that the teaching methods should include more practical classes, because it's in these spaces where students feel more comfortable than in a theoretical class, where it's only a monologue of the teacher. 


Malla curricular Antropología mención Arqueología















Comentarios

  1. I think that we need more practical subjects and more workfierld too to be better profesionals

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

How to be "Team Human" in the digital future.

My Career; Anthropology