The Best Holidays

The Best Holidays

My best Holidays was when I was 19 years ago, because I traveled to Chile Chico, this rural town is it the most beautiful place that I know. Because, is a mixed of warm and rainy weather. For example in the same day, you can enjoy both types of climates, and this change influency the colour lake General Carrera. So sometimes the lake see more blue, when the sun sunshine, but when rain, the colour is more calypso.

Although I stay for a short time, about one week, was enough for know the place iconics, like parque Jeinimeni or the walk of the wind, the old cemetery, and also I had the posibility to go to Los Antiguos, the next ruraltwon in Argentina because the distance between these place is less that 20 km. So whit my boyfriend and my friend Bruno we paid the rent of three bike, and gone to Los Antiguos. It took us 5 hours to go and return.

These were the best vacations because it's the cutest and inexpensive place I´ve even met,

Resultado de imagen para jeinimeni

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

How to be "Team Human" in the digital future.

My Career; Anthropology