A perfect Song

Hello again, today I'm going to tell you what my favorite song.

I really like the song Sun is Shining, by Bob Marley. It's one of Bob's best creations, and it brings back many memories of when I was a child. 

Resultado de imagen para sun is shining bob marley

Since childhood, I have memories of my mom listening to regge groups such as UB40, Steel Pulse, Bunny Wailer and Bob Marlye and The Wailers, and the song that I liked the most was Sun is Shinig because he is very happy. 

When I grew up, I temporarily forgot the song, until one day I met a friend who had it as a ringtone and I remembered how much I liked it and I started listening to it all the time and I started to understand the lyrics and it seemed much more beautiful, especially the part in which it says; "Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, yeah, Make you wanna move your dancing feet now ".

Since then, I always wear it when I'm with friends or when I'm with my mom and I thank her for having given me good music hahaha.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

How to be "Team Human" in the digital future.

My Career; Anthropology