A movie That I Like and a movie that I Hate.

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about  my favorite movie, and the movie that I hate.

My favorite movie is; The Lord of The Ring. Its a movie well known, that tells the history of Frodo Bolson and they friends or fellowship of the ring, who try shatter the Ring of power in Mordor. But, nothing is easy, because they have many enemies that impede the mission, such as: Boromir, Saruman, Golum, the orcos, and obviously Sauron. 


Resultado de imagen para the lord of the rings the fellowship of the ring

This movie its my favorite, because when I was at the school,  I read all books of the saga, and I liked so much the writer, J.R.R Tolkien, and after I saw the movie with my cousin, and I never stop watching it.

In contrast, the movie that I hate is "Beauty and The Beast", really? I never saw this movie, not even when I was a girl. I dont know what its about, but only with analize the tittle, I know that its a very bad movie, that ilustrated the romantic love, in a castle whit a princess who loves the !!!BEAST!!! PLEASE!.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

How to be "Team Human" in the digital future.

My Career; Anthropology