Every picture tells a story....



    
Hello everyone, today I will write about an image and the history behind it.

They are part of my family, from left to right; Susana, my mother, Constanza (me), and my uncle Rosa. It is a perfect moment because we were traveling to the south of Chile, specifically to Ramadillas, our rural town. It was an important date, because it was a new year, and this meant that after a long time in Santiago, we were going to see our family, so it was so much happiness that we took a picture.

In Ramadillas, my whole family lives, uncles, cousins, grandparents, dad, sisters. In that year, I didn't travel much because the university took away a lot of time, so we only went on space occasions like holidays. But, we knew that at the end of the year, the situation changed, why we went on vacation and stayed there a long time.

For this reason, I like this photo, because it shows how happy we were waiting for the bus to leave, and also how anxious it is for us to travel.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

How to be "Team Human" in the digital future.

My Career; Anthropology