Write about your favorite piece of technology



 Today I'm going to talk about my favorite piece of technology, my tablet. 




This device it´s my favorite because it simplifies my life. They gave it to me last year for my birthday, because I travel a lot form Santiago to Melipilla, and my computer is very heavy to transport, so the tablet allows me to do the same as my computer, even play plantas vs zombies, that in my computer I have pay for this :(, so its so much better. As it become very important, I always use it, even when I lost my celphone, and I didnt have how to communicate with the people, and how the tablet has the same applications/ program  that my phone so there is no problem. For this reason, if I didn´t have it I would probably look other  technological devicce that help me to work and study. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

How to be "Team Human" in the digital future.

My Career; Anthropology